The next half-yearly sale for women and kids isn’t until November so head on over to the website (in-store selection is pretty blah if you ask me, and I’ve been to two stores this weekend) and check out the sale! You can save up to 40% on some pretty great items for another few days (sale ends June 1st). Here are some of my top picks for shoes and accessories:
1. Tory Burch ‘Savannah‘ Wedge Sandal in Aquarius | Ankle straps and one-strap sandals are all over the place now and this blue beauty is a perfect wedge for summertime. The bright color is still neutral enough to pair with many different outfits and wedges are a very sensible choice for being on the go. Also, the subtle logo is very tasteful – something different than most Tory shoes.
2. Lucky Brand ‘Abbee‘ d’Orsay flat in Chambray/Natural/Camel | This fun flat also comes in a light lace option but the blue is so pretty! This is such a feminine shoe and perfect for the warmer months if you normally don’t like flats because they don’t stay on your feet. With these straps, they aren’t going anywhere.
3. MIA ‘Norway‘ Sandal in tan | Also comes in black/nude, also a nice combo. A bold, chunky heel and adjustable straps mean this should be a pair of heels that you can walk in. Not a bad price point either, as they’re in the B.P. department.
4. Enzo Angiolini ‘Fayson‘ Pump in black | Enzo makes classic pumps that I often sold to women who were looking for something to match dresses when they were going on a business trip or had a presentation. They are very comfortable and made of real leather. This pump is described to have a dramatic curved topline which is a twist on the traditional shape.
5. Cole Haan ‘Grant‘ Driving Loafer in sandstone/sprig | I’ve been looking for a pair of leather loafers and preferably something neutral that can go with a lot of outfits, however this bright perfect-for-spring pair is really cute. Cole Haan makes extremely comfy shoes (even heels!) so I have no doubt these are perfect shoes for running errands and your everyday tasks.
1. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Medium M.A.B.’ tote in Electric Blue | Rebecca Minkoff knows how to make a handbag. I’ve been coveting her smaller sized crossbody bags for a few years but the small size is a bit impractical to me. This is an awesome size, amazing bright color, and so simple – however it’s stunning. It’s 33% off now for half yearly!
2. Ray-Ban ‘Boyfriend Flat Top Frame‘ Sunglasses in Gradient Dark Brown | Something a little different than classic Wayfarers, why not?
3. Nordstrom ‘Tie Dye Striped‘ sun hat | I don’t wear hats very often and when I do, they’re beanies because it can get chilly in the winter but seeings all these cute sun hats has inspired me to try wearing them more. This one is a bit different and would be cute with a maxi dress and denim jacket with wedges. I can picture the outfit already!
4. Michael Kors ‘Slim Runway‘ Leather strap watch | This watch was in a catalog that Nordstrom sent me months ago and I remember admiring it. I like the thin leather strap although it still has a relatively large watch face. Next on my watch wishlist is something with a leather strap – but I’m thinking a neutral rather than orange. However, for 40% off this isn’t a bad deal and it’s great for spring/summer.
This is just a snippet of what I’ve found online but just know there is plenty more! Memorial Day weekend sales are always good and I personally got a lot of great things that I can’t wait to share.
P.S. This isn’t on sale but you can still find it at Nordstrom in the POV department. I’m in love with elephant prints and this shift dress is so comfy and adorable. (From Lucky Brand) Don’t mind my wool sock in the background. I had to wear boots today – thanks for coming back, rain.
Happy shopping, all!